Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He Got Dogged Again!

I will add the post on how I scored the debates tomorrow evening. This is a reprint of a comment I left for the right wing neo con kooks who view this damned wonderful site. Normally I would not have had responded to a posting on the main board but I never pass up a chance to embarrass anyone who tries to attack yours truly. The Honorable Anthony!This in response to the posting Sept 12th 2008 16 reasons why Palin is bad for the country.

Here is what this bama wrote;(please ignore the fact that he made a grammatical error using "do" for "due").

"Your post is very misleading. Next time please advise us as to where you got this information. At least give credit where credit is do.

Nice try evil genius."


Here is my response;

"Thank you Natasha for your strength and courage. You see little dog and the others do not understand the meaning of the word "compiled" to cull from different sources to put together. Listen doggy you will not find any where in that posting where I claimed authorship( I dare you to find it)?
That's why I said compiled. But that's ok you can't help it."

No comments: