Sunday, October 19, 2008

Interesting Dichotomy!

Two different fans of the show sent me these two pictures with the following boldface captions. I found it very interesting.I hope you do too.Click on pic for closer look.

Imagine what it must feel like to carry the hopes and dreams of an entire race of people on your shoulders?

As much as I hate to say it, I know beyond a doubt that the next four weeks are going to be nasty. He's leading, and there are people who simply cannot stomach the idea of his beautiful family living in the White House. There will be smears, all sorts of slander and lies, the likes of which you've probably rarely seen. So y'all, we got to pray for this man. And please....make sure you VOTE!!!!!


Is this our country too?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better buy some black paint cracker cuz that house is Obama's now sucka

Anonymous said...

Or rather a very lovely shade of brown! Go Obama Go!

I love this man for all the right reasons in the world...


It saddens me to know that people are really this ignorant. Wow!

Anonymous said...

I know I am hopelessly romantic in all things, but I believe as Americans we can always do better, be better. The caption is right, he is the future leader of a race of people. The human race. From: The Goddess