Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whore Media Or the Economy!


Okay here we go again. I was watching "creature feature" which is my loving way of saying that I was watching the news. Instead of discovering that Ayers was cleared of all charges. The bunnies were talking about how Obama should condemn what Jesse(babydaddy)Jackson,(D)Papa was a rolling stone. Now I have never (as you all know) ever had love for the soft and vacuous roll over and play dead American media.They always give you no real news just qualifiers and no definitives when they are engaged in their so called "reporting". Hell! Pravda was better written. Now I know every now and then these bama's get something right. But then again the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then too. They are trying to give credence to Jackson's critique of Obama saying that he secretly will not support Israel. Now first of all Obama has reiterated again and again his policy in regard to Israel. How clear can this guy be? Also I am tired every time somebody black says something then the other black guy is asked to publicly denounce it. Screw that. That hardly ever happens to the other side. Jackson needs to go somewhere and sit his ass down or hey Jesse why don't you go back to Florida and help those Straussian Republican thugs deprive another poor sick person of "death with dignity. You know Rev Jackson,I love life too but I also know that my freedom stops at trying to run another persons life. You know Jesse, not every sperm is sacred and not every ejaculation deserves a name.

No comments: