Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whew! My Brain Hurts.


Okay folks, bear with yours truly for a second. Now I know that sometimes that two people can perceive different view points from reading the same document. You see I read the findings of the committee in Alaska concerning Palin's alleged abuse of power. The bi-partisen committee of 10 republicans and three democrats found that this woman of "suppressed intelligence" did abuse her power by behaving unethically(a word in which all republicans are well acquainted with lately)in conjunction with the firing of the police commissioner. Now I actually read this document and contained within the pages are strange phrases like........"Palin abused her power" But I must digress because ole Failin Palin said that she was cleared of all wrong doing. HUH? And think this vegetable that walks like a woman could be the next president if McCain(whose age is I guess is pi at this point)decide to assume room temperature. Palin was a mistake from the start and McCain now realizes that. You see McCain picked her for purely political reasons. I mean think about it she was never thoroughly vetted. He had only met her briefly and talked to her on the phone and asked her to ruin his....OOps I meant join his campaign.

No comments: