Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stay Tuned!


AWWWW! This ain't right at all. I will be posting very soon my opinion of the debates from the other day. But let me say if Joe(?)Lying Fake Ass Plumber gives one more interview. I will personally engage in an involuntary personal protein spill. Why is this man so important than the economy or helping people get jobs or homes? I expect the media to be dumb, but this guys 15 minutes was up hours ago. This man is quickly becoming the human equivalent to genital warts(a nuisance)! Turns out this guy is not even a honest full fledged plumber he has no license which is required in Ohio.He is just a fix it man. How did ole Jurassic McCain get fooled by "Joe the Plumber" and now this media whore is all over TV giving 24 interviews. Hell! I say take out your license to make sure he is not on that.

No comments: