Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Give This Barracuda The Emmy!


Okay I loved the VP debates. Palin looked every bit the snarky,idiotic beauty queen I have always believed her to be and as for Biden he came off ok. First debate I have ever seen where the debater tells you ..hey I am not answering these questions the way you may want me to.(Huh)? But you know what's been really messing Palin up? The mainstream media filter. She doesn't need anyone editing her or asking her to clarify her answers or prodding her for specifics. She's just fine doing photo ops with People magazine and winking and being folksy and shaking a little leg and ass and making speeches to her fans and parroting idiotic right wing words and avoiding subpoena's because that's the way they roll in Alaska, bitches.

Palin seemed very prepared but was wrong on almost everything she said. But I loved the fact that the McCain campaign thought she did so well that they have so much confidence in her that she is not doing anymore interviews and if she does,it will only be on FOX News where she is going to get softball questions. I loved how Biden dispelled that Maverick crap she keeps spewing out. They are not mavericks he is is a washed up old politician and she reminds me of that stupid flight attendant that just won't stop smiling. I felt as if I was watching a local newscast not a debate. Not once when I was watching Palin did she come off Vice Presidential. Tina Fey nailed it in the spoof.

No comments: