Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Bitch In You, You Had Me At Acquitted!

You know the other day I was listening to Rush Limbaugh and he did something that shocked me and I thought wow that was really a fair analysis. But then the next day he proved me wrong and went back to being the stupid ass I have always known him to be. It was near the end of his show and a caller called up to insult Michael Jackson and call him a pedophile. Rush responded by saying now wait a minute he beat the case he was acquitted. The woman and child were the worst people ever to make this claim. So lets remember he was found innocent. The very next day a caller called up to say(that I heard you defending Jackson and that it's not a conservative position to defend Jackson. Now of course I was not shocked at this given that it was a republican. But Rush responded by backtracking and making sure to call Jackson names like child molester All he had to do was just say ...what do you mean conservative position? This is a non partison issue. But you see these people do not care about facts it's about reveling in a sick ideology. Gosh Rush I can see the bitch in you. You see folks a neo-cons brain(translation anyone who likes Fox News and Palin)does not fire off like normal peoples. It misfires because they are seriously mentally ill.I mean come on listen to them just once and you can see the stupidity. I mean just listen to the things they say. You can't make this stuff up.

No comments: